Saturday, March 24, 2012

28,000 Words

My mother-in-law, Janie, and Connie putting new flowers out
I have not been blogging because of my doctoral thesis work.  I am presently a little over 28,000 words of the minimum 50,000 words the thesis must contain.  Actually the count it not important at all for my thesis will easily be over 50,000 words.  I also have to site 80 sources and that too will not be a problem.
The services Sunday were great with a visiting missionary who preached both services.  I love to preach but I also love to hear good preaching and the missionary, Bro. Teer, did an outstanding job.  Our attendance was up and things are going well.  The church got hit with an electric bill of over $10,000.00 which caused me much concern however there was a huge sum of money given to our church by the estate of one of our members that passed away several months ago which was a great blessing.  The estate also left a very large sum of money to the American Baptist Association and the Missionary Baptist Association of Texas. 
Okay, its back to the thesis, God bless you.


No comments: