Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring Cleaning

Helped my Mother-in-law crack walnuts
Janie helped her mother make a cake to take to church
Took a nice walk with my sweetheart
Had a lot of trouble getting the lawn mowed at the Henderson house
Preached from Job chapter 13 on Sunday Morning
The remodeling and repair of the north wing is going good
Preached Sunday afternoon and Monday morning at the nursing home
Janie and I have been spring cleaning the past two days.  We stayed in Hillsboro this week after going to Henderson every week for the past 6 weeks in a row.  Janie washed clothes and vacuumed and I helped her re-arrange the bedroom furniture.  We cleaned out our draws and culled unused clothing.
The insurance company that insures our church building has an annual meeting where they serve a big meal and we are going to attend that this evening.  Tomorrow we will be attending a birthday party for one of the kids from our church.  It has been a good week and has gone by fast.  It has been 2 weeks since my last blog post.  I hope to do better next time.  God bless you.

No comments: