Monday, July 4, 2011

Grandkids Day 7

Well it has been a week with the grandkids and Janie and I are surviving.  It has not been as tiring as I had expected.  I have kept the kids busy and tried to give Janie as much help has I can with them.  I preached at the nursing home today and we took the kids to see the fireworks in Itasca.  Elijah did not like the fireworks at all.
I made a breakdown picnic table with the help of the kids.  I put them to sanding it today and tomorrow we will try to get it painted.  Enjoy the pictures and God bless you.
The kids enjoying the fireworks on the 4th of July
Jonathan and Hannah sanding on part of the picnic table
Joshua and Ruth did most of the sanding
Trying out the breakdown picnic table
Holds 4 adults or six grandkids made from one sheet of plywood

No comments: