Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ecclesiastes 5:3

Naomi sporting new hat
"For a dream cometh through the multitude of business..." (Ecc 5:3). 
I keep dreaming about my thesis.  I suppose when you have something on your mind all day long it is bound to show up in your dreams.  I dreamed last night that I found inside my thesis a massive number of citings which I had forgotten about.  Another look at it this morning revealed it was only a dream.  I did make good progress yesterday though my work was interrupted by a meeting I had to attend at the church property with the Hillsboro city manager.  That meeting went well and I got right back to work.  I have over 45,000 words in the thesis as of this morning and have 51 citations out of the 80 that is required.  Today my goal is to reach 60 citations and 47,000 words so I had better get to it.  I am beginning to run short on sources to cite so I may have to head over to TBI and check out the Library again.  God bless you.

No comments: