Friday, February 21, 2014

Tired of Head Aches

My wife and daughters at Hot Rods Burger Shop
I have been having too many headaches.  The last one caused me to miss our Wednesday night services.  I have put myself on a strict schedule which requires I go to bed at 10:00 pm and rise at 6:30 each morning.  Caffeine, chocolate, and lack of sleep are the biggest causes of my headaches.  These have been confirmed causes.  I have quit the first two and the last three headaches were each a result of not getting enough sleep.  So this schedule is working for me I have not had a headache since.
My mother is doing well.  Her memory is worse but she still knows me.

Rode out an ice storm at my mother-in-law's. Ice all gone the next day.
Work progressing slowly at the church.
Always something blocking the cottage driveway.
Nest box for the chickens ready to be taken to Hillsboro and installed.
At Hannah's ball game on our journey back to Hillsboro.
Hannah playing basketball.
Nest Box installed and the chickens love it.
Nest Box installed and painted
Water trough brackets painted.
Water, Feed, Nest.. all it lacks are wheels and handle.

No comments: