Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Its Fixed

Sunset on our way to Lorena, Texas
My Rosetta Stone Software has been malfunctioning.  It would not recognize the headphones until I restarted the computer 2 or 3 times.  Once it did let me in it would lock up after 3 frames.  I called tech support and the man on the phone had a heavy British accent.  He found the problem and gave me the solution so now it works. This process took 2 hours out of my day so I did not actually learn any French today.

The Grandkids helping Janie make pies
We had 2 young men to come to the front door this evening.  They were Mormons.  I talked to them briefly and told them where I believe they are wrong in what they believe.  I pointed out a few of the contradictions between their book and the Bible. I knew that I would not persuade them from their beliefs but at least they have heard the truth.  I told them what they must do to be saved and they seem content to believe that they are saved. Janie asked them to remember when they come into eternity what we had said to them.  The young man that did all the talking was 19 years old and has been a Mormon all of his life.

I am on a no salt diet.  It has been fine so far.  I made some chili with no salt and it was good. This no salt diet has me eating a lot of fresh veggies and fruits since those in cans are often salted.  My Thanksgiving meal consisted of a plate with cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, jalapeno pepper and no salt.  It was good.  God bless you.

No comments: