Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cough Cough

Joshua reading Luke chapter 2 before opening presents
Coughing is the lot of my life today.  My cold is worse from that point of view.  It has been a good day in spite of the cough.  We came to Henderson by way of First Monday Trades Day in Canton and then a doctor's office in Tyler to pick up a prescription for my mother-in-law.  We went by to take a Christmas present to my  mother and enjoyed a good visit with her.  She did not come to the door when we knocked so I went to the window and saw her playing her keyboard.  I tapped on the window and she looked surprised to see me.  Janie's parents are doing as well as can be expected. Janie's uncle Trenton is not well having had very little sleep last night.  
Playing a game with the grandkids
Tomorrow I plan to spend the morning at the TBI library doing research for my thesis.  I have a sermon ready for Sunday.  It is a New Years sermon that I preached 11 years ago.  Tomorrow afternoon I have a conference call with some tech people and I am trusting that will go well.  I have been learning new things about Internet databases.  I just wrote my first one and am about to tackle a second, more complicated, one.  I may later post a link to these two database programs so you can check out my handy work.  It is good to learn new things.  Between French lessons, thesis research, and websites my mind is staying busy.  On New Years day I am going to order a hard covered book of my 2010 blogging.  This completes my third year of blogging.  I plan to keep it going as long as I can.  God bless you. 

No comments: