Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve

I took the kids to Whataburger for breakfast this morning.  They all wanted pancakes.  We went to the bank and the church then back to the house where I made them chicken nuggets for lunch.  They watched a cartoon movie while I got a short nap. Come evening time I built a fire and sat by it until Sarah and Justin arrived.  We had supper and then visited out by the fire side until bedtime.  I had a little work to get done and with that out of the way and this blog done I am off to sleep.  God bless you.
Jonathan at Whatabuger.  He put a hash brown in his milk then poured half out trying to retrieve it.

Ruth and Hannah, breakfast at Whataburger in Hillsboro, Texas

Toasting Marshmallows over the fire

Joshua and me at Whataburger this morning.  Ruth took the picture.

No comments: