Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Services

Flowers given to us by the Bible Study girls.
Janie and her mother working on Christmas cards
We had outstanding worship services today.  The choir remained in the choir loft during the sermon.  Tonight we had a good crowd for the Christmas cantata.  Everyone seemed to have a good time.  I sang a solo entitled "Joseph."  I made it through it with only a couple of fairly minor mess ups.  The rest of the choir sounded great.  Janie and I will have a very busy day tomorrow finishing up some shopping and some chores getting ready for our company and the Christmas.  I will not be at the nursing home services tomorrow due to my busy schedule but will see them next week.  Well its off to work now. I will try to blog each day during the week to keep you posted how the visit with the grandkids is going.  I have a lot of activities planned for them.  It is going to be great fun.  God bless you.

No comments: