Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dentist

Janie hiking in France 2010
Tuesday was a busy day for us.  One of our church members fell and broke a leg and was taken to the emergency room.  It required surgery to repair and they did that on Wednesday afternoon.  We had the Ladies Bible Study on Tuesday and we went down to Lorena for services there.  Wednesday started with a meeting at my office at the church and then two or three trips to the hospital to check on two different members there.  After the Wednesday evening services we went to Henderson.  I got up early this morning headed for the dentist office.  She was able to fill that cavity without deadening it first.  It did not hurt at all.  I wanted to blog before heading out for a walk.  I am going to try do five miles to see if I am ready for Palo Dura Canyon next week.  God bless you.

No comments: