Saturday, November 12, 2011

Update

Naomi trying her new chair
I have been way to busy to blog.  Mother is doing fine and I had a good visit with her on Friday.  I was sick all day Thursday and stayed in bed most of that day.  Things have been really hectic this week.  I am not going to preach from the Song of Songs in the morning due to lack of time and focus.  I have had my mind on the MBA of Texas meeting and all that it takes to get ready for it.  We spent a long day at the church today and had to make a quick trip to Waco to get some tables. We were in Waco for a surgery on Wednesday and went to Lorena for services there on Tuesday.  I am considering taking a weeks vacation after this next week is over because I think I may need the rest.  I am ready for things to slow down a bit.  Pray for us... God bless you.

No comments: