Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Tree is Up


The Christmas tree is up. The picture is of my youngest daughter and her husband standing next to the tree. We had a fun time at our tree decorating party. We had eggnog, chips and dip, pizza, and hot chocolate. The tree looks great and there are gifts already under it. Justin drew the star and Sarah cut it out and covered it with tin foil. Justin poked 2 holes in it and I tied it to the top of the tree. My oldest daughter and her family will be coming to our house on Christmas eve and our youngest will be coming over sometime on Christmas day. We will try to have a skype session with Jason and Angie while we are all here together. It will be a very merry Christmas.
Janie and I extracted another seat from the bus today and got it delivered down to Waco to be reworked. We had a good visit with the Woffords, the couple that are doing the seats. We brought back the one they just finished and will install it tomorrow. The seats look really nice.
Janie is about finished with her lesson for tomorrow and I am going to go now and work on straitening up the bedroom and moving the furniture around a bit. It is time for a change. It is good to move the furniture every now and then. I have a supper meeting tomorrow night with some of the other pastors in town. We have not met in a very long time and so it will be good to see them all again.
I am working on the sermon for the Sunday before Christmas and it is shaping up to be a good one. My brother should be in Texas by tomorrow and I am looking forward to seeing him on Thursday. I will need to help Janie with her parents on Friday so will work with Steve on Thursday and will work on my thesis on Friday during and after my Father-in-law's Chemo therapy treatment. God bless you.

No comments: