Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hot Chocolate


The Bible study went well this morning and the funeral went very well. Janie and I stopped to fuel up in Corsicana and to get something to eat. We got a chicken sandwich and some hot chocolate. I drank my hot chocolate through a straw which is a little tough to do. Janie has not gotten much sleep lately so she slept in the car most of the way to Henderson. We have arrived and in the morning I will go over to meet Bro. and Sis. Davis at their house and take them to the doctor's office. He has had a rough time and is very weak. He may or may not take his treatment tomorrow depending on how his lab work comes out.

I have not given an update lately on Clint. He is doing very well. He has not missed a Sunday Morning service since his release from the hospital. He seems to have an excellent attitude and told me Sunday he was going to use his condition to get out of work as long as he could. My reply was "So you are milking it for all its worth?" to which he replied "Exactly." He truly is a walking answer to prayer and would give anything to be back on a tractor again.
The picture is of our Christmas tree. We don't burn the lights and probably won't until the grandkids come to stay with us the Monday before Christmas. Janie and I have gotten most of our shopping done and most all of it has been done online. I still need to get her gift and maybe I can get that done this week. God bless you.

No comments: