Sunday, November 22, 2009

Seven Years


I have been pastor of Walnut Street Missionary Baptist Church for Seven years as of today. We had a fellowship meal right after our morning services. I got to eat anything I wanted to which means I had lots of corn on my plate. The food was outstanding. The services were great and well attended. The grandkids gave us no problems at all. They are very, very well behaved. We could not be prouder of them. This picture is of our granddaughter, Ruth, fixing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for supper last night. She is quite the cook. She made breakfast for us this morning. She put the frozen biscuits on the pan and put them in the oven. Joshua, our oldest grandson, wants to fix breakfast in the morning. I think we will try waffles in the morning and I will try to get picture of that.

We have a busy week and I may not blog as much because we have the grandkids until Thursday and then we will have them and their parents at our house on Friday and Saturday. Tomorrow I have to do some counseling and again on Tuesday. Also on Tuesday I need to make a trip to Waco to help a church member and that should not take over two hours. Thursday morning we plan to head over to Henderson and then back to Hillsboro Thursday night.

I really enjoyed playing with the 2 youngest grandkids tonight before bed. They just laughed and laughed. They sure are sweet. The second picture was taken at the recent syrup festival in Henderson. It is the blue grass group in which my brother-in-law and sister-in-law sing. They are the two on the right. God bless you.

No comments: