Monday, May 4, 2009

Joy



Clint is being prayed for by a huge number of people. His fever is down some today and he is scheduled for surgery tomorrow. They are going to graft his own skin onto his chest. Thank you all for your prayers. We had planned to go up to Dallas to see Clint this morning but the nursing home was not closed due to illness as it had been so we went to the services there. We could still have made the trip to Dallas but my allergies are terrible. I just could not stop blowing my nose and my eyes have been watering terribly. I took some medicine and it made me drowsy so I took a nap.
We had a good visit with my daughter and son-in-law Sunday. I took this picture of them Saturday evening. They have been married for one year. I am very proud of the both of them.
God has truly blessed me with two really good Son-in-laws and an outstanding daughter-in-law.

We are about to head to the train station in San Antonio to pick up my brother. We will have the ladies Bible study in the morning. I had a good visit with one of the other pastors in our town. He was having a computer problem and I went to his office to fix it for him. It was an easy fix and while their we had an excellent Bible discussion. He preached to me and I preached to him. We were both blessed. It was a joy to fellowship with him over the Word of God. I have finished reading the Bible through and have started over again. I still plan to read the entire Bible three times through this year. I invite you to read the text which I preached Sunday and see if you fit that description. The text was Psalm 119:161-168. Enjoy, God bless you.

No comments: