Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MBA of TEXAS

We are at the Messenger meeting of the Missionary Baptist Association of Texas. The TBI alumni banquet was very good. The food was great and the program was outstanding. It is the 60th anniversary of Texas Baptist Institute. It has rained all day today. We got Jason's booth set up and have given away about 40 measuring spoons with the France mission logo on them. Janie attended the Ladies meeting while I attend the mens meeting this morning. I had to work on a small problem with the Data Base program we use for the church directory. I found the problem and got it fixed. There was a small problem even this afternoon but it is fixed now. We are to eat supper with my niece and her family tonight before the evening session. Here are some pictures I have taken so far of the meeting. One is of me and Mike at the booth. The other is of the ladies meeting where you might be able to see Janie sitting in the lower right hand corner of the picture. God bless you.

No comments: