Monday, August 4, 2008

Meeting


Our meeting on Sunday went very well. We had a meeting of those who wanted to help in our midweek Bible school and the response was good. It appears that we will have enough volunteers to get the program going. I plan to contact the kids and get them ready to go and start the bus route the first Wednesday of September. I am excited about this outreach. We had six saved last year and I am praying that this year we will get some of the parents to at least visit in our services.

Saturday before last we had the District Ladies Auxiliary meeting at our church and the program the ladies put on was great. The food was exceptional. We had to rush away to get to our son-in-law's ordination service and that meeting went well.

This Thursday I plan to meet with Bro. Davis and spend the day with him. We are going to work on his website and get some more of his sermons uploaded. I am going to try to meet with him 2 days a month and I always enjoy my time with him.

I am about to have an online meeting with my son and his family. It will be good to talk to them and see them. We will be going over there on the 27th of October and get caught up on all the hugs we have missed.

I am looking forward to meeting with the folks down in Hewitt. We missed seeing them this past month due to a busy schedule. We enjoy our vists with them.

I have a meeting set up for tomorrow afternoon with one of our church members. It will be a chance to encourage and fellowship together. Christians need one another "so much the more as ye see the day approaching."

I will meet with the Holy Spirit of God this afternoon in my study as I open His sword and study it. Janie will probably have a meeting with the equipment down at Curves this afternoon. May all your meetings be blessed. The picture is of Janie (in the center) and her sisters and mother with her grandparents. God bless you.

No comments: